Manor Estates Housing Association is an Edinburgh based charitable organisation committed to providing good quality affordable housing. We manage over 1000 tenanted properties and provide factoring services to over 1700 residents.
A vacancy has arisen for a part time assistant within our Corporate Services Team. Based in reception, your main admin duties will be finance related. Hours of work are 9am to 12.30pm, Monday to Friday .
Reporting to the Corporate Services Manager and as part of a team of seven you will be responsible for a wide range of duties including: -
• Provide an efficient reception service for our customers both on the phone and in person.
• Provide assistance to our Finance Officers.
• Be responsible for the daily payment downloads.
• Assist in the maintenance of the purchase ledger and cashbook.
• Provide ad hoc administration support to all departments.
Manor Estates Housing Association aims to be an equal opportunities employer (we guarantee an interview for all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the job).
£21,323 - £24,112 (pro rata)+ SHAPS Pension Scheme (Pension Salary Sacrifice available), Flexi time working, 25 days annual leave plus 15 public holidays (pro rata)
Closing date for applications is noon on Monday 24th January 2022
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 1 February 2022.