We have an exciting opportunity for a Driver to join our Northampton branch on a full time contract to support the warehouse team to prepare products for delivery and then deliver products and replenish stocks to our customer base.
In this role you will work in the Warehouse team and be responsible for:
* Checking and sorting deliveries on a daily basis
* Building and preparing kit in the warehouse ready for delivery for one of our most important customers (this aspect of the role will require precision and a great attention to detail as it must be right first time)
* Planning delivery routes in an efficient and practical way
* Driving to the customer site to deliver goods
* Ensuring that the van is loaded and unloaded safely and legally
* Replenishing and recording stock levels in onsite vending machines
* Completing all paperwork and liaising with customers on their premises
* Assisting with warehouse maintenance and cleanliness
* Assisting in the back office
You will need to have a full UK driving licence with experience of multi-drop deliveries, you will also ideally have experience of stock replacement or unpacking and excellent customer service skills.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and excellent training and career progression opportunities for the right candidate.