Central Employment are looking to recruit a Midweight Designer, as we support an fast growing Digital Marketing, Creative and Publishing Agency based in Gateshead.
Please read the following job description thoroughly to ensure you are the right fit for this role before applying.
Due to expansion within the creative team, they are seeking a Midweight Designer, working alongside the Creative Director, Senior Creative and UX Designers.
Purpose of the Midweight Designer:
Working with high profile clients, we are in need of a creative, multi-disciplined graphic designer to bring creative ideas and design skills across a wide range of materials, both on and offline, including branding, design, digital, publishing and print.
- Excellent conceptual and design skills including layout, typography and information design
- Highly skilled at brand, brand identity and campaign thinking
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (After Effects knowledge would also be beneficial)
- Working on creative projects involving digital and print deliverables
- Taking ownership of workload and meeting deadlines
- Interpreting a brief and taking a project from concept through to completion
- Liaising with digital and print partners to gather quotes
- Presenting ideas and designs internally and to clients
- Briefing third parties and collaborators such as photographers
- 2-3 year’s minimum design experience, preferably within an agency environment
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating experience
- Good working knowledge of the print process and preparing print-ready artwork
- Good at problem-solving, highly organised and detail orientated
- Willingness to take the initiative, be flexible and help wherever possible