Porsche - Commercial Trainer
Location: Porsche Cars GB, Reading (occasional European Travel)Salary: Up to £55K per annumContract: Full time, Permanent
For many of our customers, ownership of a Porsche is the culmination of a lifelong dream.
The key function of the Commercial Training department is to support the customer facing members of our UK network with the knowledge, skills and inspiration necessary to deliver that dream.
DEKRA are looking for a personality who values an interesting professional environment, strives for excellence whilst adding value to the business, and is fascinated by sports cars.
The Commercial Trainer role:
The size and organisational structure of Porsche Cars GB allows short communication routes and the opportunity to take responsibility, which means varied activities and sometimes changing demands.
The full job role title is Training Programme Manager’, which describes how this individual will not only need to take responsibility for the design and delivery of materials, but also effectively manage a given part of the curriculum as one of 3 full time members of the delivery team.
As an applicant, you will be able to describe your approach to training delivery, how that impacts learning and further how that transfers to the practical application of that learning. You’ll need to detail a logical approach and methodology to training design and possess good automotive/technical knowledge to back that up.
Lastly, considering where the automotive industry is at today and where it is heading, a natural orientation to modern technology is a must.
- Create and deliver training programmes for the non-technical audience
- Provide coaching support in the Porsche Retail Centre network
- Assist with the delivery of the non-technical assessment certification process and subsequent development plans for each individual
- Develop and maintain a high level of functional product knowledge to ensure that you are credible in front of any audience - e.g., technical or non-technical
Who are we looking for?
An individual who:
- Possesses excellent training facilitation and coaching skills, preferably with a known qualification
- Demonstrates an intelligent approach to people development, and a clear understanding of how and why people learn and subsequently implement that learning
- A knowledge and enthusiasm for new and future technologies
- Will take ownership for their personal development needs in anticipation of changing business requirements
- Contributes fully within the team, ensuring that the right environment is maintained
- Has a full clean driving licence and the willingness to travel throughout the UK with overnight stays, plus some European travel (approximately 80% Reading based, 20% UK/Europe)
- Would live the Porsche values in all their internal and external communications
We look for genuinely passionate people with the ability to motivate and influence others to deliver exceptional performance.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, we would like to hear from you, click on "APPLY" today!
Thank you for your time to apply to DEKRA Automotive.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant.
Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No agencies please.