We’re a high growth recruitment company specialising in the Technology, Digital and Change space. We live and work by our values of Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
As we re-open our offices full time to our team and progressively welcome visiting clients and candidates to our business, we’re looking for a highly polished individual to provide excellent front of house service and give our visitors and callers an industry leading welcome to La Fosse.
Main duties and tasks
Make sure visitors to Artillery Row have a great experience of La Fosse:
- Greet and welcome visitors, offering them refreshments whilst waiting and informing the relevant team member of their arrival.
- Take a proactive approach to making sure the office, meeting rooms and breakout areas are functional and presentable after each meeting and contain the correct furniture and supplies.
- Ensure AV equipment is in good working order and assist team members with use
- Organise catering as requested
- Take responsibility for visitors in case of a fire or other emergency, acting as a fire marshal for the office.
Show callers we care about them and their enquiry
- Ensure all incoming calls to La Fosse reception and candidate care lines are answered from 8.30am – 6pm, taking personal responsibility for making sure their query is dealt with through transferring calls, passing on messages or providing information to callers.
- Ensure all Candidate Care calls are recorded correctly and followed up in line with current procedure.
- Log telephone extension changes and maintain the staff contact and phone lists.
Give our team members a great experience:
- Log all incoming deliveries and take responsibility for successful collection by or delivery to the correct individuals.
- Assist colleagues with outgoing post and courier needs.
- Make sure stock levels are maintained for stationary stores, kitchens and tea point, assisting with ordering as needed
- Be a superuser of our meeting booking system,
- Help booking travel for employees including hotels, flights, trains and taxis
- Work alongside EA and PA’s to maintain the central seating plan
- Ensure that equipment and user accounts are prepared and ready for new employees
- Assisting colleagues with purchases, making sure POs are raised and authorisation obtained
- Support colleagues with their requirements for lockers
Keep everyone safe
- Ensure our breakout areas and kitchens are in good working order and any maintenance issues are resolved swiftly and liaise with our Day Porter to ensure all cleaning is to a high standard
- Identify and take responsibility for resolving or escalating hazards in the office
- Provision access cards for new staff and ensure leavers are removed from access system and cards returned
- Work closely with building management to ensure office and building is safe and secure
Support the Office Supervisor and Head of Operations with support in their work, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining office supplies (Stationery & kitchen supplies) including ordering supplies, suggesting new suppliers and getting great value for money for La Fosse.
- Completing monthly audit on assets and business incentive usage.
- Support Operations Manager in dealing with business disruptions and system outages.
- Providing support to off site meetings including preparation of rooms and arranging for catering provisions.
What makes us different?
· Were co-owned - our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees
· 4.5 Glassdoor rating (March 2020)
- Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013 - 2020
- Mental health support (24 hour helpline, Counselling, Wellness Coaching, Hypno)
- Gym membership, weekly massages, birthday cakes, plus early finish and drinks every Friday
- Extensive training programme developed to your personal needs
- Quarterly team targets towards incentives - water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
· Global mobility – offices across both UK, US and Canada
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be successful
- Treat others how you would like to be treated
- We get back to every candidate who applies for a role (currently on 98%!)
- By living our core values enables us to have a positive and successful working environment