We are working with one of the leading insurance companies that have been established for a whole century. This company have been delivering culture and lifestyle, evoking soul-stirring emotion reflected in every product and experience we deliver. They would like to carry on doing this for generations to come.
More than building machines, they stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure, Freedom for the soul. Join my partners as they are creating a whole new technology project in the up-coming months to build extravagant software for their group of companies.
* Up to date with development techniques
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* .NET / ASP.Net / .NET core (Either or)
* Good communication in general and technically alsoSalary:
* £30,000 – £50,000
* 34 Holidays (Inc bank holidays)
* Flexible with working hours
* Understanding of Work / Life Balance
* Good pension scheme
* Private medical cover
* Azure Credits for personal training
Due to the nature of the projects, this role is flexible for remote working and are looking on taking a hybrid approach commuting once a week into the office.
Our office is based in Yaxley which is easily commutable from Peterborough, Stamford, Corby, Spalding, Cambridge, Leicester, Northampton, Wisbech.
If you’re looking to expand your knowledge and join a friendly team, please contact Jack on (phone number removed) or send your CV to Jack . Heston @ 10xtech . net.
Alternatively, respond to this advert.
*This position does not offer sponsorship and candidates must be based in the UK