GCP Cloud Engineer – Healthtech company – Fully remote
Avanti Recruitment is working with a successful and rapidly growing HealthTech software company to recruit a fully remote GCP Cloud Engineer to join their team. Their market leading software platforms allow healthcare providers to integrate, share and analyse data across multiple disparate functions. They are a rapidly growing organisation with a culture that encourages every employee to have a voice on the future of their products.
As a Google Cloud Engineer you will design, deploy and maintain complex Cloud environments on behalf of their customers. Your role will require a broad range of skills to build, maintain and support the GCP platform including networking, security, identity management and compute and storage services.
This will be a fully remote role with no requirements to go to an office but you must be UK based due to the nature of their clients healthcare data.
Your role will include:
* Building, configuring and maintaining GCP Cloud solutions.
* Creating reusable terraform / build scripts
* The provisioning of Cloud infrastructure and working on the CI/CD pipelines for their applications.
* Designing and deploying highly secure network infrastructure including bespoke PKI, mutual TLS authentication and firewall configurations.
* Ensuring production environments are resilient and highly available.
* Proven experience building and maintain the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
* Experience of building CI/CD pipelines
Desirable skills and experience:
* Docker, Kubernetes (GKE) and GCE, GAE, Cloud run
* Azure Cloud platforms
* HL7 particularly FHIR-HL7
Alternatively someone who has extensive experience configuring Azure Cloud platforms for NHS software applications would also be considered to cross train to GCP.
They are looking for someone who is still progressing and keen to learn as they will provide great opportunities for skills and career progression into leadership roles in the future.
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000
Location: Fully remote
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration and interview in the next week